General Science Websites
- Database of elements and compounds with details of nuclear, electronic and phyiscal properties, electronic structure and uses
- http://www.acnem.org ACNEM - Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine
- http://www.sgr.org.uk - Scientists for Global Responsibility - UK-based membership organisation
- http://www.psgr.org.nz/ - Physicians and Scientists for the Responsible application of Science and Technology
- http://www.panap.net/ - Pan Asia Pacific (PANAP)
- International Union of Food, Agricultural, Hotel, Restaurant, Catering, Tobacco and Allied Workers| Associations Rampe du Pont-Rouge, 8, CH-1213 Petit-Lancy (Switzerland) tel: + 41 22 793 22 33, fax + 41 22 793 22 38, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.iuf.org/ president: Frank Hurt, general secretary: Ron Oswald, press officer: Peter Rossman
- Mark Ritchie, President Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy 2105 First Ave. South Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404 USA 612-870-3400 (phone) 612-870-4846 (fax) email@example.com http://www.iatp.org
- http://www.currentconcerns.ch - Current Concerns is a monthly journal for 'independant thought, ethical standards, and moral responsibility'
- http://www.cape.ca - Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment
- http://www.positivenews.org.uk - Positive News
- http://www.cafescientifique.org/ - Café Scientific - is a place where, for the price of a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, anyone can come to explore the latest ideas in science and technology. Meetings have taken place in cafes, bars, restaurants and even theatres, but always outside a traditional academic context.
- http://www.llrc.org - The Low Level Radiation Campaign (Run by scientists campaigning against: the EU Euratom Directive; Depleted Urananium in bombs; etc.)
- http://www.newint.org/ - Homepage of the New Internationalist magazine
- http://www.bioethics-today.org/ - Bioethics-Today is an exciting new web based resource developed by the Universities of Sheffield, Lancaster and Oxford, funded by The Wellcome Trust. Bioethics -Today brings together ethical, medical, legal, social science and lay perspectives on biomedical research and biotechnology related to animals, humans and agriculture. The resource provides a forum for lively discussions about current issues as they unfold
- http://www.nuclear-free.com - Based in Munich, initiative seeking to purge the future of the perils arising from uranium mining and milling.
- Organic Consumers Association - Campaigning for Food Safety, Organic Agriculture, Fair Trade & Sustainability.
- The Soil Association - Campaigning for organic food and farming and sustainable forestry.
- ORGANIC Farming Copies of "The Economics of Organic Grain and Soybean Production in the Midwestern United States" are available for $15 each from the Wallace Institute, 9200 Edmonston Rd., #117, Greenbelt, MD 20770-1551. The report is also available online at the Institute's Web site: http://www.hawiaa.org
- Natural-Products.net - Agriculture, Food, Seeds, Grains, spices, Organic Products.
- Organic Trail - Organic box scheme. Locally produced fruit and vegetables in and around Milton Keynes
- The Organic Toy Company - Natural baby gifts and childrens soft toys, made using the purest fabrics and maintaining ethical and environmentally-friendly principles.
Article first published
© 1999 - 2018 i-sis.org.uk